Shotgun Sh*t! Shotgun Sh*t!

thats a lot of sh*t

no real complaints, humor is mild (cant say i could do any better) my only constructive criticism would be make the blood a little more realistic.

Yay sh*t stained walls :)

Pokemoron Boris 1 Pokemoron Boris 1

well then

That was great. funny and had a gay frankie munez.

Deformables Zombie War Deformables Zombie War

wow

I loved it. I hope to see more of your work in the near futur.

God Bless America God Bless America

hmm

Ok... dont mess with america. I think everyone gets the point. if this was released 2 months from now it would probably be more rewarded with praise. although if you would have taken it just a bit further with the problems were having with korea and Kimlee and those missles, then... yea. All in all, U.S.A. #1

J-Goff responds:

God bless, my friend **

AMLO spoof! AMLO spoof!

hmm

I didnt understand any of it, but it had a catchy beat and looked funny. i gave a 4.

Gringosputos responds:

Thanks!

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 24 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 24

more and more

I seem to like these even more every time a new one is submitted. just a question. when you get all 80 done, are you going to host them somwhere for download? I wouldnt mind haveing a couple of hitlers.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

This series is Newgrounds exclusive.

SonicHorriblesInOuttakes2 SonicHorriblesInOuttakes2

yea

This was alot better than your last one sonic outakes (which was awesome as well.

George and friends #1 George and friends #1

baby killing is always funny

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 14 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 14

ok

At first i thought these were stupid, but know theyve grown on me. a suggestion would be, have hitler doing a little dance to the music becouse hey... a dancing hitler.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

No animation.

The SNN 5: Anime Tiem! The SNN 5: Anime Tiem!

yea

Im not really a big fan of clock or any of the computer voiced groups, but the osakateor was f`king hiliarious. Nice azu manga dio references.

Kyora-Mishiso responds:

Thanks! I edited that picture myself!
That is, I took a picture of Osaka coming in as a meteor and added "Lol, Osaketeor" to it XD